Spomasz Zamość S.A. the experienced producer of chains for tens of years. Our chain assortment is wide and fulfils the polish and DIN standards. The chains are produced as temperature processed together with protection layers such as zinc, nickel and acid-proof.
The produced chains are as following:
- drive chains with inches scale from 1" to 4½",
- drive chains with cms scale from 30 mm to 250 mm,
- carrier chains with metric and inches scales, varieties: roll, sleeve, pivot, picker types
We specialize in production the carrier picker chains. We are highly experienced in designing and producing the chains to work in edge temperature conditions. When it comes to the fridge conditions there are the chains in tunnels to produce ice-creams, deep frozen foods; the chains for fridge tunnels to freeze fruit and vegetables. We offer the chains for furnaces to work in immensely high temperatures.
Very high experience and the machine park enable us to produce most of used ladder chains – Gall type.
The chains catalogue
The roller drive chains, precise – one-row type
ISO 606 - 1994
The roller drive chains, precise – two-row type
ISO 606 - 1994
The roller drive chains, precise – three-row type
Drive chains to work in polluted areas
Chains to be used in carriers. Sleeve variant together with three types of arollers
Transportation chains to be used in the carriers to transports goods directly on boards
Chains for carriers with capabilities to be attached to the pulling poles in the pivol axles. Chains for the calibrating and sorting devices
Chains to transport loose materials
Chains with lifters, chains with flexible pickers
Welded lifters, noted lifters, flexible boards configurations
Chains to work in polluted areas (steel shavings, sand, dust)
Chains to work in the runners to be placed between the chain boards
Chains for runk and ladder carriers. Chains for gathering and comb carriers
Chains for the carriers with maintaining the roller inside of the runner
Roller pulling chains – chains with the edge rollers
Chains for the basket apple carriers. Chains for fridge tunnels in ice-cream production
Mining devices drive transmission
Stone sorting devices drive transmission
Chains to pull rubber tape in sugar plants. Chains to be used in cleaning-up devices for sugar-beet
Chains for apple carriers
Packing machines, carriers, calibrating devices
Chains for shower tunnel pasteurization devices
Chains for harvesters, ovens, stoves and transportation devices of low endurability
Chains for fridge and freezing tunnels
Chains symbol system by Spomasz Zamość S.A.
- The digits before the letter symbol means the chain millimeters scale. If the first letter is „C”, the chain scale is defined by inches down and written in millimeters – the example is 50,8mm
- The item meaning is if the chain scale is defined by inches – the letter „C” - or by millimeters – no letter
The item identifies the chain type
R - Roller chain
S - Pivot chain
T - Sleeve chain.
- The item is the roller diameter. For the inches scale chains [The letter C as the second item] the value is down and is defined in mm. For the metric scale chains the value defines the exact roller diameter.
The item defines additional chain parameters
D - bent pickers (welded or riveted)
Da - one-side-bent pickersE - The taker-board to be welded to the chain
Do - double-side-bent pickers
Dw - pickers bent toward the chain axle
F - The chain with the outer pivot
G - The chain with an additional board
H - Unbent additional pickers
I - The pipe type pivot chain
W - Multi-board chain
1. The item defines the chain materials type or the layer to cover the chain material type. The lack in the letter means the chain to be made of temperature processed graphite steel.
P - The chain with galvanic or fire-proof zinc layer
K - The chain made of acid-proof steel
Addititional information about chains
Types of joint links:
Types of links with clamps: