The pumps catalogue
SPOMASZ Zamosc S.A. Is the producer of centrifugal pumps, used in the food industry, called food pumps.
35-year-experience in centrifugal pumps production for food industry.
Everything began to happen from buying the licence to produce GA pumps.
The customers have known our centrifugal GA pumps since 1970's. They have been called „mleczarki” and they deserve to be called the most reliable ones.
SPOMASZ Zamosc S.A. Is the producer of:
- eight types of centrifugal pumps at every size,
- one type of curve draught pump,
- one type of, two sizes, centrifugal return LR pump, called CIP return [or „CIP minus” in polish] pump.
- We ensure help to match the pump with the application.
- We adjust our pumps according to the needs of the market.
- We supply the pumps to hundreds of demanding customers in Poland and beyond.
- We supply orders from the cataloque within one week.
Why the SPOMASZ food pumps?
- They meet all the requirements demanded from the accompliances to be applied in the food industry.
- They are strongly built of the highest quality materials.
- They are safe, durable, economic and reliable.
- All the spare parts are available at hand and at once.
- Quick guaraantee and post-guarantee service.
The food pumps are designed to enable them to be applied in the food industry. The SPOMASZ Zamosc S.A. pumps unique features are:
- Made of stainless steel, cold-rolled, according to the 1.4404 quality
- Inner surface roughness <0.8µm or 0.4µm in particular workmanship
- Mechanical seals to be used [inside and outside] are designed to ensure the hygene in the process or during washing in the CIP circulation
- The pumpms design eliminates the chance for the dead zones [recess] to happen where the wash agents are hard to get
- New pumps trunks are made with the sheet metal at 6,0mm in cold-rolling technology which guarentees the pump working stability in various load conditions and influences the seals durability
- pump rotor – in most models [besides GA series] are made in open chrome-nickel cast iron technology enabling the finishing process to get declared roughness
- Process links
The hygene-ensuring links, enabling the pump to be safely and easily assemblied with the installation, are standard and consistent with the DIN11851. On demand, the pumps can be equipped with SMS, Triclamp or collar links according to DIN
Two poles electric engines to by powered with alternate currnt at 50Hz is the standard. The engines are equipped with bearing, eliminating the driveshaft axis movement, and the special stainless tip of the engine shaft to be the pump driveshhaft as well. All the engines to be installed in SPOMASZ pumps may work in dampness, are resistant to splashes coming from washing with the external devices. Additionally, every pump is equipped with a special engine shield which is an additional protection.
- Modern design of the pump new series having its origin in the WPs pumps project and continuing in GU30/30, HG, GU15 pumps.
- Tests, research, certificates
Every pump type is tested by an independent lab paying attention to its safety. Every pump is unambiguously identified and has the CE sign. Every pump was tested by the Hygene Institute paying attention to the human health safety. Every pump is certified for the Health Quality (PZH certificate).
The above unique food pumps features to be produced by SPOMASZ Zamość S.A. cause that:
- The pressed agents do not change its properties or its structure when process agents are being pressed.
- The CIP & SIP installation processes, where the SPOMASZ pumps are installed, bring desirable results.
SPOMASZ food pumps applications
- dairy products, ice-cream production,
- meat industry, blood, salt water, liquids application,
- drink, juice, sirup, puree, sugar dissolving,
- distillery, spirit, wine and beverage production,
- yeast production,
- pharmaceutical industry,
- water, hot water, icy water,
- CIM administration and receiving,
- other agents with low sticky.
We hope that presented information will make you more familiar with the range and applications of the produced food pumps which are also designed for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries as well as for the home chemistry producers.
Basic issues about the centrifugal pumps
Centrifugal pump or a flow centrifugal pump to be precise, should be seen as the device where a rotor transfers the energy to have received from the engine into the liquid causing the liquid flow and volume increase [pressure increase] which leads to suction at the pump input.
Centrifugal pumps differentiate between draught pumps. The difference is that a draught pump outputs the pressure supplied by the power installed in the pump with virtually unchanged efficiency but a centrifugal pump outputs the pressure supplied by the power installed in the pump, however the height raise decreases
Pump efficiency [Q]
It is the liquid volume to be pumped in a time unit. The efficiency is described with m³/h or l/min.
The height raise [H]
It is the parameter describing a centrifugal pump which change the velocity energy into the location energy which is the height and is described with the water column in 'mm' [mH2O]
Power consumption [P]
It is the power to be consumed by the pump while work
It is the amount of shaft revolutions per one minute [rev/min]
Pump efficiency [η]
It is the ratio of the payload power to the consumed power onto its shaft and it is described in „per cents” [%]. The efficiency of high output power pump is greater than that one of a low output.
A centrifugal pump is openly designed – rotating components do not touch or adjoin one another which helps to keep a pump in cleanness but disables a pump from to suck any liquid. A centrifugal pump should be installed so that a sucked agent can flow into a pump. A suction tip should be below the sucked liquid surface.
When one selects a proper pump, one should pay attention to the fact that a pump will be as efficient as an input pipe pressure. It will be very good if a pump work-point [Q, H] equal to its maximum efficiency. If the pump maximum efficiency is exceeded the power consumption raises as well as the cavitation phenomenon of the pump input and a pump itself. If the efficiency is close to none, for example as a result of the pressure side resistance, heating the liquid inside of the pump may occur.
Pressuring heavy liquid
Pressuring the liquids of specific gravity greater than water specific gravity do not impact on a pump height rise decrease but brings higher power consumption. It is the result of the pressure to work on pump shaft blades. It often happens that the liquids with higher specific gravity go together with increased stickiness.
Pressuring sticky liquid
Pressuring the liquids with the stickiness higher than that one of water causes the pump parameters decrease, efficiency [Q] and height rise [H] to be precise. The power consumption increases as a result of the work needed to overcome the inner friction of liquid and a rotor and other pump components inside.
When pressuring the liquids with the stickiness higher than that one of water and when a pump is stifled simultaneously, a given liquid height rise is close to the height rise specified for water. When there pumped liquid efficiency increases, the heights rise decreases.
Comparing the profiles is possible being based on nomograms to define a pump parameters decrease depending on pumped liquid stickiness, its efficiency and the height rise.
The current frequency influence on a three-phase engine
,f – current frequency [Hz], p - amount of poles vapour [an engine with 3000 rev/min is 1 poles vapour], n – engine revolutions [rev/min]
The pump revolutions changes influence on its efficiency, the height rise, power consumption [Q, H, P]
The pump shaft diameter changes [d] influence on its efficiency, the hight rise, power consumption [Q, H, P]
The SPOMASZ food pumps applications
The WPs centrifugal pump
A pump is applied in all the liquids to be used in the food industry where a low plumbing pressure and low efficiency as well as the low height rise are needed.
The GH type pump
A pump is applied in the plumbing where the food safety is the highest priority.
Food product in liquid state at stickiness at 1000cP transportation, such as:
- dairy industry [fresh and sterilized milk, whey, mixed ice-cream]
- fruit and vegetable processing industry [non- and transparent juice and sap]
The GA type pump
A classic pump to have been applied in the dairy plumbing for a few ten years. It is reliable, its design and the trunk shape ensures the sealing durability.
The pump is the only centrifugal pump to be made of AISI 304 steel to be found in the food pumps assortment. All other pumps are made of AISI 316L [1.4404] stainless steel. The pump has a closed rotor.
The GU13 and GU14 pumps
The pumps are used to transport dense food liquid to contain no more than a half of dry substance or other food liquid with similar properties with the limit temperature of 95°C. It is equipped with open rotor. The pumps have classic soft graphite sealing. It may work in plumbing with low infrapressure.
The GU15 and GU15/4 pumps
The pumps are used to transport dense food liquid to contain no more than a half of dry substance or other food liquid with similar properties with the limit temperature of 95C. Because of increased height rise it can be used to pump agents by plate or pipe vapours or other devices with high resistance.
The G GU-30/30, GU-30, GU-50/15 GU-46, GU-42, GU-50, GU-70 pumps
A big family of centrifugal pumps used to transport food agents at stickiness of 1000cP.
- dairy industry [fresh and sterilized milk, whey, mixed ice-cream]
- fruit and vegetable processing industry [non- and transparent juice and sap, with fibres, fruit and vegetable drink, wine, beverages]
- destillery [destillery media, spirit products]
- pumping basic food agents in the food industry [water, purified cold and hot water]
- washing liquid for CIP system and other liquid.
The PWk type pump
A curve pump with adjustable curves revolutions.
The pump belongs to the draught family pumps and is applied in pumping the liquid with high stickiness [up to 10,000cP]
Mayonnaise, ketchup, puree,oils, processed cheese, yoghourt. The pump is able to pump soft solid structures with no crumbling
The return LR type CIP pump
A return centrifugal pump. The pump is not product pump but is applied in CIP system washing in CIP system. The pump abilities of suction are high at about 7 mH2O as well as the ability of self-suction thanks to the ring canals where the liquid is continuously present.
The dynamic MD type mixer
A mechanic mixer for mixing a few streams of flowing liquids. The device is able to mix aggressive liquids efficiently to react one another highly in the environment such as creating gel or producing high temperatures when mixed.
The dynamic mixers to be produces are designed for mixing two or three liquid ingredients.
A four-rotor mixer – H4 type homogenesator – is designed for making the liquid, susceptible for sedimentation, homogeneous