Pumping capacity of 20,0m³/h, with a lifting height of 22,0mH2O and drive power required of 2,2kW.
Transport of food liquids of temperatures up to 200°C, in particular:
- juice and hot water,
- other liquids.
It can be washed as part of other machines and devices.
Construction of the SPw-14 pump
- The pump is based on the GA pump construction, with a pumping assembly installed on separate bearings, driven by an electric motor through a coupling that insulates the motor from the temperature of the medium pumped.
- Rotor construction - closed, between two disks.
- Material used for the pump construction: Acid-proof steel 1.4301 (AISI 304).
Single mechanical sealing.
Rubbing couples:impregnated carbon/silicon carbide,
silicon carbide/silicon carbide,
impregnated carbon/ceramic.Rubber materials:Ethylene propylene EPDM
Other sealing materials available by request.
- Connector pipes according to PN - suction DN50 (Rd68) and pumping DN40 (Rd 55) or according to DIN 11851 - suction DN50 (Rd 78).
- The pumps are certified for use in the food industry, and have a declaration of conformity issued and CE certification.
|lifting height *||[mH2O]||22,0|
|temperature of pumped liquid||[°C]||95|
|drive motor type||-||SKg 90L-2|
|rotation of engine (50Hz)||[min-1]||2840|
Overall dimensions and cross-section of the SPw-14 pump
The SPw-14 pump characteristics